Elkhorn School is a K-12 school, with 15 professional staff members, 6 EA’s, secretaries, and librarians, peer helpers, and +/- 160 students.
We offer a wide variety of courses in our school such as a Technology Ed Diploma, Home Ec. Courses, Full French program (9 year), Early Literacy program, and a Comprehensive Music program for grades 5-12, with a 0.5 FTE Music Teacher.
We also offer a number of extra curricular Junior Varsity & Varsity sports, including volleyball, curling, baseball, and basketball, as well as a Noon Hour based Intramural program for grades 4-12.
Elkhorn School Summary
Staff and Students
- K – 12
- 13 Professional staff
- 10 EAs/Secretaries/librarians
- 0.75 FTE Resource Teacher
- 0.5 FTE Music Teacher
- Peer helpers
- +/- 160 students
Courses and Extra Curricular Activities
- Technology Ed Diploma
- Home Ec. Courses
- Full French Program (9 year)
- Early Literacy Program
- Comprehensive Music program (Grade 5-12)
- Junior varsity & Varsity sports (Volleyball, curling, baseball, basketball)
- 4 – 12 Intramural Program (noon hours)