Welcome to the Elkhorn School Website
Elkhorn School’s mission is to provide a positive educational environment, which encourages everyone to strive for personal levels of academic, physical, social and emotional excellence.
About Elkhorn School
Elkhorn School is a K – 12 school (That also houses a two day / week playschool) serving the Village of Elkhorn, Village of McAuley, the North-Western wards of the RM of Wallace, and the RM of Archie. Our school has +/- 150 students, and 24 staff members. We have a very busy school, and there always seems to be something going on, either organized by our Student Council (Gr. 7 – 12 students) or by members of staff.
Elkhorn School Goals
In order to achieve this mission, Elkhorn School’s goals are:
- To maximize student achievement in academic, artistic and practical skill areas consistent with student abilities and skills.
- To provide a caring and safe environment which nurtures social and emotional growth leading to responsible behavior and a positive self-concept.
- To develop habits which promote life long physical fitness, good nutrition and continuing physical activity.
- To have students develop positive attitudes towards self and others, the school and the community.
- To foster in students the ability to make responsible decisions related to work, family and society.
Did You Know That You Can Access Your Child’s Student Info from Our Website?
Like Us On Facebook
Make sure to Like us on Facebook, to stay up to date with the latest happenings in and around the Elkhorn School! Just visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elkhorn-School/281859635179473 today.